Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Cowards who let Amanda keep them on a leash voted out Howard

How sicking IMO do these people have to be??? Voting out Howard was not there biggest threat and I can't believe they don't see through Amanda and the only one who does some is Spencer I have to give the man credit for that much at least..

I just can't get over Andy and his wimping and whining and being such a taddle tale just like Helen running to Candice about what Spencer said REALLY?? How old are some of these people old enough to know better id think but then again being in that house can do it to you to I guess but still..

Well don't forgot to vote everyone for the person you want to be the third nominee and I voted Amanda of course and then Andy like three or four times had to give him some to now after his taddling my god and this kid is a professor in a college???? ha ha

Happy Day or Evening everyone

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...