Thursday, August 15, 2013

Oh Jessie evicted & Oh god not again she is HOH HA HA!

Well Jessie is out but not out completely she can come back into the game we shall see who will come back in the house and I hope its Candice to be honest id love to see Jessie but Candice I want to see more so..

HOH again is our own Aaryn who IMO should of been voted out along time ago or removed as few others to should of been removed due to comments but hey things will happen when they are finally out of the game when Big Brother is over for the season.

So on that note I am off for now enjoy everyone your day or evening where ever in the world you are..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...