Wednesday, August 14, 2013

POV Tonight & we all know who won it & we all know who does not USE IT HA!

Yes we all know who won the POV already and if you don't want to know then stop here before reading more because I am all about SPOILERS ! Yes indeed I am so if you don't want to know then don't read further till after tonight's show.

ANDY won the POV and NO he does not use it as we thought he would I understand he did not use the POV on Jessie. Looks like Jessie will be going tomorrow night we all know and I think the girl will be happier once she is out of that house away from some of those well I will say it HYPOCRITES & Racists which is a few still in the house..

I can't fully speak for most because I for one am not in the house and only seeing and hearing what I find out from feeds and groups I am in & the big brother fan sites so on..

Well that is about all for now folks  not much else I will post more later allot going on here at my house this week so I will try to keep up to my best..

Have a great day or evening where ever you are in the world

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...