Saturday, August 24, 2013

Good God will they ever get her Evicted from the HOUSE ! AMANDA WON POV yuck

I don't know if I should feel sick or sad and cry or what but I can't get over Amanda actually won POV today.. Some are saying she may have been throwing  comps until she really has to win something.. Who knows I think its production behind it as usual and I wish they would just stay out of it and let the people play Big Brother like its to be played with the people in the house..

Now they want to put up Andy and of course Andy is faking his crying to Elissa who thank god is not falling for it but I wish that even though Amanda won POV that she uses it on McCrae as she will but Elissa could put her up but I don't think it works that way not sure but I should know by now only been watching Big Brother since it started..

Well lets see how this week folds out who knows anything can happen

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...