Saturday, August 17, 2013

And the Nominees are dunt dunt dunt dunt

Not to much of a shocker by putting up Elissa and Helen but why Elissa I love her don't want her to go at all and I Hope she doesn't to.. At this point I wish someone in that house would get off there rears and do some BIG Moves not like what Helen said that they have ha ha; I had to laugh! I thought "What big Moves have you made Helen really" ? A joke is what that house is and they had the chance to get Amanda out a few times but NO they don't now they some wanted her out now..

Oh and she is also complaining about the have not foods that this is not a joke they have to eat this well you know Helen this is called Big Brother darling and that's what the game is about should of known that by now if your a true Big Brother fan ..


I liked Helen I did I still do but she has changed in this game allot her personality that is IMO she is not the same person.. She has become fake sorry but she has with those body movements she does like she is all that when voting? What is that about and the way she talks when she is in the diary room voting give me a break sorry and flipping her hair? REALLY???

I want the Helen that came into that house back and this one to go away or something.

Aaryn and Spencer BTW think that America we love them and her agency she worked for is being slammed for jobs for her ha ha! Oh and Spencer saying he is the best engineer and talked some about his job I guess in live feeds that I read from another friend of mine..

Well off for now folks sorry been busy here though trying to keep up and I shall try my best...

Have a great day or evening where ever in the world you maybe

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...