Friday, August 23, 2013

SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE BACKBONE in THAT HOUSE!!

Its about time someone got a backbone in that house and Elissa I am so proud of her for putting up McCrae and Aaryn though I hope I Know can't believe I am saying this but Aaryn wins POV and Elissa puts up Amanda and they can finally back door her or even get rid of McCrae but Amanda is the one they need to get out that door.. These two thought for real they would never be on the block?? HA HA !!

So here is that priceless face of McCrae almost as priceless as Amanda's last night after Julie said that one house guest from jury is returning to the game ha ha Oh how I loved it


Nominations are Aaryn and McPizza Boy here yep said it could not resist to :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom




McCrae stresses out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...