Monday, August 19, 2013

Replacement Nominee with Helen again ha ha!!

Oh Spencer is up on the block again since my girl Elissa took herself off the block THANK GOD! When she was feeling down I prayed for her I really really did for Elissa because I know what it is like to miss you kids I have kids they are teenagers but still you miss your family and she has young ones to.. Being a mom as she is & being on the show can take a toll out of you specially some of these people in this house still who try to tell us they make "BIG MOVES" Yea right and wing monkeys fly around my house :)

I have never in my life during the  years this show has been on this bunch of people they found I don't know.. The only person I still like in the house right now is Elissa and Helen not much these days to be honest since she has been in the house its like something has gone to her head! JMO

I am not sure who I want to come back into the house Thursday if id like Jessie,Candice,Judd and whom ever gets voted out on Thursday and if its Spencer NO I want him out specially after those gross joke comments he made that he claimed to be just joking ! I don't think so you don't joke about that kind of thing IMO

Well that is my rant for today for now have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live.. I took my son to get a MRI he has cerebral palsy ,autism and scolioses amongst most things.. He is 16 yrs old but if you look or see my son he looks more like he is around the age of 9 maybe a bit younger but  not to much.. He has a twin sister who is straight A's and honor student normal as can be for her but I was given a special kiddo but then again all my kids I had are special and I Love them more than life.. Just wanted to share a bit about me to you all who take the time to read my blog and I thank you from the bottom of my heart I am happy you all enjoy it.. Leave messages thats fine reply to comments I keep this moderated to keep my blog safe for all..

Have a great day

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...