Thursday, August 29, 2013

The games shall Begin Or should I say the War of the HOH and who will go NEXT WEEK is ON!

Tonight I think will be interesting I say that due to the fact of one certain house guests behavior during E HOH which when I saw some of that last night & the way Amanda talked to Elissa during the veto meeting so uncalled for and so rude IMO! Its showing all of us really the true side of this young lady who will do anything to get what she wants and does not care who she hurts or trashes on. She must be that way in real life to id hate to have her for a realtor if I was in the market for a house..

Now returning to topic at hand things shall be heated tonight I think with Aaryn most likely walking out that door tonight if it is Andy I will be shocked but it maybe a good thing to get him out due to he is the rat tattle tail that runs to Amanda on everything and I mean everything its like she made him into her personal puppet IMO!

I really hope Judd wins HOH because he will put up McCranda them both on the block and they both will have to fight to win POV to take one of themselves off but it still means one will still go next week WE CAN ONLY HOPE!

So on that note stay cool out there if you live in the states that have been in a heat wave like we have here in Iowa & be kind to one another as Ellen says love that lady she is awesome and so funny :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...