Monday, August 5, 2013

Now for something completely different ! Real Housewives episode yea :)~

Yes I thought id start out by talking about something other than Big Brother right now and Amanda and her fussing and whining and complaining as usual these days.. I thought id talk about The Real Housewives of Orange County for a change but not much of a difference to be honest same fussing and whining and yelling and complaining to ha ha!

Watched some episodes yesterday and I have to say I admire Gretchen for proposing to Slade and yes a woman can do that to people sorry if anyone disagrees but where does it say only a man can propose to a woman ?? I have never seen it different I mean Lesbian couples can propose to one another and gay couples can do the same thing to.. I think we should be able to marry and love who we want to not what society tells us to do.. I am married to my best friend and soul mate my husband and I think some of the ladies on Real Housewives could learn from those of us who have been married for oh 20 yrs or more like myself..

Lydia is a trouble maker IMO she starts talking about things that were so yesterday and the topic had to been done with but she keeps bringing it up and yes she does need to eat some food even if people are saying a hamburger she could use some healthy weight on her she looks like anorexic IMO not healthy at all ! I Mean there is healthy and not healthy weight but it does not mean she has to be fat or become obese she needs to look healthy and IMO she does not to me anyhow..

As I have said before when the show first aired I thought "Oh wonderful a show about real woman who are housewives with everyday issues " WRONG Its about rich spoiled insecure some of them woman and ones who throw there religion down ones throat and others keep talking about how they came from money like Lydia every chance she gets I hear that and so does the rest of the viewers.. I am sure there are things that the producers and them want us to think about these woman but most of it is acting it is a show after all but some of it you can tell is taken a bit far and you know its not just them acting its real but not much..

I like the show but sometimes I wish it was more about woman who are in healthy relationships with kids or not and what there lives are about and not always about money.. Sure id love to be rich to but I would not want to be like some of these woman who act like they are better than you or I because they have money and we are just middle class everyday folks..

Well I am off for now just wanted to chat about the show and toss a few things in there while doing so..

Have a great day or evening where ever you are in the world

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...