Saturday, August 3, 2013

POV winner I am hoping for

I am hoping and praying that Candice gets POV takes herself off the block and GM will have to put up one of her friends wha wha ha ha but most likely I am betting it will be Spencer who goes up we all know doubt they will put up Andy or Aaryn or McCrae now that would be nice ha ha I use to like that kid not much these days sorry but he is so wrapped in Amanda and like someone said they all have drank the Amanda Kool-Aid or something she has that whole house almost all under a spell ...

But we know it will not be Elissa or maybe or Helen heaven forbid she I use to like to Helen but not much these days though I still love Elissa she is awesome though I got worried about her to there but I sometimes wonder if some of what she is doing is game which I am sure it is ..

Have a great day or evening everyone where ever in the world you maybe

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...