Thursday, August 29, 2013

Na Na Na Hey Hey HEY GOOD BYE!! Or should I say something else

How can someone sit in front of Julie Chen and BOLD FACE LIE!! She did to remember what she said in that house and tried to sugar coat it made me sick my god wish she could of told the truth for once in her life.. Naive Ignorant young girl she is Aaryn who got sent packing tonight finally ..

Well lets see who wins HOH  hope its Judd so we can put up McCranda both of them see them both go next week since it will be a double eviction night

Off for now all sorry tired long hot day here where I live but will see you all in the morning or evening wherever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...