Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tonights Eviction pretty easy to know who maybe?

This season has been so predictable IMO I mean every week we almost know before the live voting who is going out that door! Tonight it looks like Jessie but only if she seemed to save herself by a hair over Spencer's moves he made during the POV and that he is a wild card live cannon to never know what he will do. But as much as I don't like Spencer anymore over the comments he has made and the joke he claims was a "Joke" I think not! You don't do that as that was disgusting and gross as well.

If anyone wins HOH tonight I am hoping if Jessie stays she does and she puts up Amanda and McCrae or Amanda and Ginamarie needs to go she should of been up but I want to see Amanda out first. Though it seems like the whole game is set up for Amanda to win it which if that is true from what I read recently then I really want to see Alison Garner OUT for next season and they need to make this game just that a game again not what she has turned it into IMO !

My hopes well wishful thinking ha ha is for Jessie to somehow stay & win HOH and get some of these people who need to be out of the game though most of some I feel for Candice though if her and Judd are in the jury house as they said someone is coming back.. I hope Candice and puts that house upside down ha ha now that would be good!

Well shall see what happens everyone enjoy your day or evening where ever in the world you are..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

Note though I wanted to add that my final four pick id love to see is Jessie,Elissa,McCrae and Helen I think not sure if in that order or if I want McCrae but I think the boy would play better by himself with out Amanda at his heals. JMO 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...