Sunday, August 25, 2013

Loved Elissas Speech tonight !

Elissa I am so proud of you girl for not taking Amanda and McCrae crap and doing what YOU want to do in the nominations.. Though Amanda won POV and is going to take her man off the block I wish that Elissa could put up Amanda how nice that would be :)

Well it looks like Aaryn will be the one leaving Thursday and going to jury house oh well its her time.. I do know that I hope Judd wins HOH next week so he can also put up McCrae and Amanda both and Elissa wins POV to keep nominations the same.. That would be nice to see for next week.. We shall see though we just will have to wait and see.

Have a great evening or day everyone where ever in the world you may live be kind to one another

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...