Friday, August 2, 2013

HOH Winner is but Wait HERE is more

She did it finally Ginamarie won something she is the new HOH for this week but little does she know and the rest of the house know that its double eviction next week ha ha ho ho lol!!

Not sure if I am thrilled or not was hoping Candice would of won but maybe she will get the next one and put up those who have done the same to her and if not worse by some comments being made once again in the house.. Amanda made some comment that made it to You Tube and here is the link to that I got from another reality group that I am in.. Also was shared on my facebook but here is the link to it

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLcmnVw-RQM0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...