Saturday, August 3, 2013

YEA YEA She got nominated again by US AMERCA VOTES HA MVP

Appearently Amanda was so happy being voted again she was laughing and smiling when feeds came back on from what I Read lol! Maybe she is over the drama but doubt that though maybe she will figure out its no one in the house who is MVP she can't blame Howard he is no longer in the house ha ha but she can try to say Candice of course or Jessie we shall see..

So Amanda has been put up as the 3rd nominee again this week by us the AMERCIA VOTERS MVP HA HA

Okay I will stop now gloating he ha he he ha :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-bbmvp-week-6-results-reveal-3rd-nominee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...