Monday, August 5, 2013

Paying respects to one great woman and actress

Today 51 yrs ago the world lost actress a woman who was wonderful had her share of issues but she was a lady with respect in my opinion. Marilyn Monroe passed away 51 yrs ago today and I just wanted to share my respects to her by honoring her on my blog today.. She was taken at a young age of 36 and if she was alive today she would be well in her 80s to be exact I believe 87 yrs old..

She was a candle in the wind as the song goes by Elton John and her words,legacy and life will live forever IMO

May you be in peace Ms Monroe wish I could of met you but I was not born yet though I wish I could of have and you were still with us when and after I was born.

Thanks everyone for reading this today may your day be filled with family,friends and peace and fun

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...