Sunday, August 25, 2013

Open letter off my facebook about Big Brother interesting

I wanted to share this read it this morning now and it makes sense but at the same time I just don't know what to believe about Big Brother anymore.. I tell myself I am not going to watch anymore but where am I on Sunday,Wed and Thursday night in front of the TV watching BB of course LOL! Its like a drug you get addicted and you tell yourself to stop but you can't you keep wanting more and more..
Anyhow enjoy hugs all

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
============================================
Addressing this letter from some supposed Employee of Big Brother saying that Amanda is the predetermined winner...

Do you really think the head of CBS, Les Moonves is going to let ONE producer from ONE of the 200 or so shows, including late night, primetime, news, sports etc... Let this ONE producer from ONE show compromise the integrity of the ENTIRE NETWORK to let a friend of this ONE producer win a show?

IF this was true, don't you think CNN, NBC, ABC, TMZ and all other LEGITIMATE news agencies would be all over this? Don't you think it would be an enormous scandal?

ALSO, this supposed employee would make millions getting paid to make appearances for the talk show circuit, write a book maybe?

If you ask yourself honestly, you will have to agree why I am calling bullshit on this. It doesn't make sense and the head of CBS would never let this shit happen, no way.

Just my opinion, believe what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...