Wednesday, August 28, 2013

POV tonight can't wait WHOOHOO BLAH :)~

Yes a bit of sarcasm in that :) because we all know what will happen just can't wait to see how it happen though to.. I did read where it looks like Aaryn will FINALLY BE LEAVING THE HOUSE tomorrow FINALLY maybe! She should of been out a long time ago IMO and I have to be honest Ginamarie oddly enough is growing on me lol I know I said it AHHHHHHHH!! I have noticed a bit of a turn around just a little bit maybe she has figured out somethings and who knows what will happen next..

Just saying that I want Spencer gone soon but first lets get out McCranda both of them out and I hope Judd wins HOH Thursday night to and puts them two up so they will both have to work at winning the POV and only be able to take one of them off and one can go out that door!! My pick would be Amanda if she does not get removed from the house first as it goes with a petition again being going around that allot of folks have signed and sent to CBS shall see how that goes..

I will be happy though to be honest when this season of Big Brother is done and then Survivor will be on and I know they do things on that show to but its not as bad and I can tolerate Jeff Probts now lol he is a good guy IMO

I like Julie Chen to don't get me wrong I just hope next seasons of Big Brother they find people who want to play the game and not harass or anymore racist remarks and any kind of mean or bullying to..

Well off to pick up my teenagers from school hot one here where I Live in Iowa heatwave not complaining to much but id like 70s to come back :)

Have a great day where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...