Monday, August 5, 2013

Amanda's hometown and family not happy with her wonder why ?

Its not a shocker but in away it is to know that Amanda Zuckerman family is not happy with the way she is acting in the Big Brother house .. I mean others like Aaryn family is behind her I believe but that is sad IMO because that is teaching this young lady that its okay to make remarks like she did and think its okay..

Well as far as Amanda's there was a story shared from a group I am in so thought is share here with you all as well..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

================
I don't know why there is a blue background I tried to make it white so it will be easier to read I hope it is but there are links at the end of this so if you want you may go to that as well..

Big Brother” and the no good, terrible, horrible, very bad housemates (including our Amanda)

by Leslie Gray Streeter
Sigh.
 My sister and I joke that if we ever lost our minds enough to apply for one of those “trapped in a house/on an island”reality shows, we’d spend all of our time trying to get voted off, because after the initial novel thrill wears off, you’re stuck in a house with people who are, for the most part, horrible, posturing, fake masters of fakery. It’s stressful, annoying and something I can’t imagine signing on for, no matter how much money is potentially thrown at you. If you engage, you become part of the drama, and apparently something in the air in those tight quarters makes you forget that people with the power to fire or hire you, to admit you into schools or societies or programs, are watching.
 "It sounds to me that her sister is beyond herself about how her sister is acting how sad.. I can only imagine what they are really feeling at times if they are not happy with there own sister and or daughter"...

And they no like the crazy. Just ask “Big Brother”‘s Aaryn and GinaMarie, who will leave the CBS show at some point to find themselves a little less employed than they were when they got on the show, because of crazy racist and homophobic things they said on a show that records everything you say. Actually, almost all of the housemates seem to suck this year, with bigotry or whining or lying. 
 "I agree with her about GM and Aaryn when they leave the show they will find what they did was not good but will they learn from it is my question I doubt it at least thats what I think that GM and Aaryn will not learn from it at all. As far as I know or anyone else they could land a series on a tv show or there own on MTV as they don't play music videos anymore not like they use to now its all these shows worse than this seasons Big Brother with this group of young people jmo on that."


Yuckity.
Which brings me to Amanda Zuckerman. We wrote about the Boca real estate agent when she first went into the house, and initially I was a big fan. She was incredibly witty, droll and observant, and her smackdown of mean girl Aaryn and Aaryn’s cluelessness about the other houseguests’ opinions of her blithe bigotry was delicious.
But.
Over the past few weeks I’ve been getting emails and Tweets about our dear Amanda. And they aren’t good. I haven’t watched a lot of the live feeds, because I just haven’t, but I did get a clip someone sent me of some of the things she’s said. A lot of it can be taken out of context, because it’s edited, just like the CBS televised episodes are, and I will not comment on some of the things that are alleged against her that I haven’t witnessed. But apparently Amanda targeted Howard, one of the two black contestants, in a way that some saw as racist, and that others saw as jealous. I can’t say. I can say that she’s made comments, like referencing taking “a Puerto Rican shower,” in a scene that I watched all of, so I know that her comments were not taken out of context HERE.
And she swears these things are not racist.
Umm, yeah they are. Just a clue – when you use the name of an ethnicity to describe something negative, that is going to be taken badly. It just is. And saying “That’s not racist” is silly, especially when you follow it with “Well, Puerto Ricans are smelly…I’m joking!”
I am so sick of people saying that intention is more important than impact. If you drive drunk and don’t mean to hit someone, and you still do, you are guilty of hitting them all the same. And when someone tells you “That’s very offensive to me” and you say “I didn’t mean it to be…now let me say something else even MORE offensive,” you’re still responsible for hurting someone’s feelings, and for being offensive. Just claim it. Just say “I’ma say what I want and that’s me,” and greet your detractors with open arms and eyes.
But to do that and then have the temerity to call other people out? Come on.
I want to like you, Amanda. I do. And I can’t imagine what being in that house does to your head. But that conversation, and the breathtakingly rude way you taunted Jessie about being all alone in the house? Nastiness. Nastiness.
So, I look forward to talking to you about this when you come home, which I hope is soon, because you aren’t making yourself look good. Snap out of it
- See more at: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/the-pop-file/2013/08/05/big-brother-and-the-no-good-terrible-horrible-very-bad-housemates-including-our-amanda/#sthash.JKoQBsx9.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...