Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dustin Hoffman news Doctors caught cancer in time

75 Yr old Dustin Hoffman under went surgery for cancer his doctor found early and he is doing well. I am happy to say he is one of my favorite actors I grew up watching in many movies such as Tootsie one of my all time favorites. He was also in movies like Kramer Vs Kramer another movie that makes you laugh,cry and IMO think .

Here is a link I found I remembered seeing this on TV this morning on E! wanted to mention it then but just remembered now.

Enjoy everyone

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

=======================

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/08/06/dustin-hoffman-undergoes-successful-treatment-for-cancer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...