Monday, August 5, 2013

Veto Meeting over

Spencer got put on the block but they are talking like once again wanting to vote out Candice and I am hoping they vote out Amanda they need to get her OUT now while they can or they might as well just hand her half million dollar prize money now the way this house is acting IMO

I mean I remember Chill Town and even they did not have that much control but they were funny though at times you feel like just yelling at one one of them or something at times.. Mike Boogie and Will were a hoot though at times as I said you want to just scream at them and now that song Sweet Little Willy" yes that song ha ha here is the link to you tube to watch as I am listening to it now ha ha! We should change it for Amanda lmfao!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbEuRzlhIs

Here is a site with the lyrics for ya to :)


http://www.songlyrics.com/sweet/little-willy-lyrics/


Yes I just had to do it yep :)

Have a great day or evening everyone where ever in the world you are

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...