Friday, August 2, 2013

MVP Poll so far OH Boy you know who is in the lead ha

She did it again in the lead there Amanda we just want you out girl sorry but you're one lost young lady IMO and the remarks on the racists topics are not cool and yes you made them we heard proof is out there..

Well enjoy everyone just wanted to share this that I got from a friend in another reality group I am in of course

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

Big Brother 15 Week 6 MVP - Who Should Be The 3rd Nominee?
  • Aaryn
     20%
  • Amanda
     50%
  • Andy
     1%
  • Candice
     3%
  • Elissa
     3%
  • Helen
     13%
  • Jessie
     0%
  • Judd
     0%
  • McCrae
     1%
  • Spencer
     4%
Total Votes: 8,772

http://www.twiigs.com/poll/Entertainment/Television/110882

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...