Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Should just be called the "The Queen Amanda Show" GIVE ME A BREAK

In all my years I have never seen anyone in the Big Brother House that I don't like as much as Amanda right now and McCrae is getting on my last nerve to after his stupid comments about his LOVE as he said who is on the block ! These people live in la la land thinking they will not be put up on the block ha ha!

So tomorrow night my wish is to see Amanda Leave the house and maybe everyone will finally wake up and smell the roses and get this woman out of the house!

Helen is getting on my last nerve to and maybe once Amanda leaves she will come back down to earth

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...