Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Real Housewives Vicki confronting Brooks

I am sorry but this guy is a scum BAG! He is after her money he makes me sick and I may not always agree or like Vicki but she needs to get away from this guy and really id love her and Don back together like they should be.. JMO

Clip of the video on bravo.com that I got off my facebook page to

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
======================

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/videos/vickis-rumor-filled-relationship-with-brooks?CID=RHOC_VID

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...