Tuesday, July 9, 2013

HOH Blog Aaryn

 

HOH BLOG: AARYN
POSTED ON JUL 9, 2013 10:55AM

Hey Y'all! It's your current HOH and BB Bunny, Aaryn! This week has been great for me. I couldn't have asked for a better time to be in this position. Going into this HOH competition, I knew I had to win in order to secure my safety. Things weren't looking too good! David leaving was extremely hard for me, and it caused me to question every person in this house. Being around someone 24/7 for even just 13 days creates a bond that is painful to break cold turkey! Thankfully I have been able to see things more clearly now that I have received a wakeup call. I have changed my game completely and am realizing what I need to do that I previously wouldn't have thought twice about. After all, this is a G.A.M.E, and I need to be reminded of that often. I have a fireball personality and am one of the most up front people you will ever meet, and that is hurting my game. There are pros and cons of every move we make in this house, and the best I can do is what I'm doing. I've learned a lot about life in just 19 days, and no matter what happens I will be forever grateful for that (no matter how many times I'm sassy) 

Now, about my nominations… I know the Brenchel fans aren't happy with me, but I hope you all get to see that I tried more than once to align with Elissa. She has a personal vendetta against me and it is in my best interest to see her walk out the door on Thursday. I hope you all can respect that this game means a lot to me, and not even the sister of someone whom I was a super-fan of is going to come in-between that. I have a lot of respect for Helen, but she is highly responsible (along with Elissa) for David's eviction. He deserves to be here and I miss him every day. For those of you who don't know yet, Helen and I now play for the same team (secretly)… so don't doubt me just yet! I have turned a lot of things around this week thanks to my partner in crime, Jeremy, and I know I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for him. I'm enjoying the HOH luxuries, but the greatest gift in this game is safety. Having one week to relax and get your s*** together is truly priceless. The only thing that would make this HOH better is not having to share a bed with Jerelin (Jeremy and Kaitlin)… AWKWARD! Before I go, I just want to let my family and friends know that I think about them every day and miss them more than words can explain. XOXO

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=19621551#ixzz2YbF7Yy8X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...