Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I know its The Big Brother house but geesh lol people!!

For crying out loud I sometimes wish these people would make up there minds on who they are going to vote out but I know its the Big Brother house its a game but one has taken it to a level that for her its not a game at all it was her way of finding a husband and that is Ginamarie; yes she yelled at Spencer or someone I forget but I seen that she was saying something in the content of "I am 34 yrs old and I just found him" meaning Nick .. This girl needs some serious help IMO she is not well up there at all and Nick hardly paid attention to her much if I remember right..

Well here is some more updates from Jokers folks hope you enjoy them and have a great day

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
==========================

10:06 AMHelen with Judd and Andy going over scenarios. Who would nominate who if they were HOH NT
10:03 AMHelen says to Judd: Are you and Spencer in an alliance? Judd: No. Helen:You're just pretending you are. Good. NT
10:02 AMJessie, reminds Judd no to tell Spencer or Howard why they are voting Kaitlin out. Just tell them she is a strong competitor. NT
10:01 AMHelen telling Jessie that she feels as if trusting Aaryn and keeping her is like making a deal with the devil. NT
10:01 AMJudd comes to backyard and Jessie says hi to him twice before he responded. NT
10:00 AMJessie/Hel convo. Helen saying she wants Aar to sweat but plan is to keep her. Worried if Aaryn gets HOH & reneges on her offer NT
10:00 AMHelen and Jessie in the backyard talking about the deal they made with Aaryn. NT
9:43 AMSome HG are up most still sleeping, all house lights are on. NT
9:38 AMSomebody was just up & to the BR, now Fish, (wake up time??) NT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...