Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Ginamarie husband search

This is the comment she made found it in a thread from another group I am in so wanted to share this.. She is a real piece of work IMO she has done  nothing that I can see in the house at all besides do a really really good job on that frozen yogurt machine MY GOD some are saying she may have done this kind of thing before if you get my jist ha ha!!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


Sorry added the rest of the conversation that was happening during this to
==========================


Mon 6:50 PM BBT Judd talking about how GM was mad at him after Nick's
eviction. GM said: "I'm 33 years old and I finally found someone. We
didn't - jww047_ Report Update
even have a chance to kiss yet." Judd: "Sorry this is Big Brother, not
find a 33 year old woman a husband. Go on match.com."



GM came into the game looking for a husband not to play Big Brother that is so apparent now IMO & I hope she goes on Thursday then we can get rid of the others whom are the block next like Aaryn,Kaitlin and Amanda but Amanda I want gone next week lol I Know we keep saying we want Aaryn gone but its like wait get these people out first then the rest ha ha
 
 
Mon 6:44 PM BBT Spen/Andy/Judd talking about how GM freaked out when
she got put up and said that everyone wanted her gone. They all say
that only one person put her up. They laugh about how GM kept saying
she just wanted to compete and everyone was scared of her. She said
she was gonna get backdoored just like Nick. They all think she's
ridiculous.

Mon 6:46 PM BBT GM said: "If they wanna get out a strong competitor,
then fine, get rid of me!" Judd and Andy laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...