Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Real Houswives of Orange County

I don't get to watch the show as much as I like but I did catch an episode yesterday with Tamara and the girls down in Mexico I believe for her bacherlorette party she was having.. I about cried when she broke down with Gretchen about when she was growing up and at age 12 she tried to commit suicide and I felt for her I really did I know what it was like to grow up in a home that kept your feelings hid and swept everything under the rug you could say..

I have raised my kids not to do that and I have taught myself by the help of my husband not to do that anymore either took many years but we broke that spell in my  house.. Mainly with me..

Though I have said that when I first heard about the show when it previewed I thought housewives like me? No these woman are rich they have money they have nicer cars than I do they can just jump on jets and take off any ole time they like to me I can't I have a older car a mini van dodge caravan 1992 and yes it runs still almost 20 yr old car it runs still yes it does :)

Going back to the show though I am not liking some of the girls mainly Vikki these days but what else is knew she needs a good dose of reality and I mean real life reality not this la la land she lives in sorry Vikki but you do someone needs to bring you down off the high horse and you need to see how others live and feel not just the world of Vikki..

So on that note hope your day is awesome on this Sunday July 14th,2013 will be back later with more on shows..Even Big Brother tonight folks

I have to note that I was proud of Lydia though for having dinner then leaving before the strippers got there to this party.. I have to agree with of all people Alexis about this stripper thing and what is the point of I mean I can see if your young in your oh 20s and getting married first time yea sure be wild one time but your marring for a second time NO give it up and do grown up stuff JMO on that folks



Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...