Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amanda ARE YOU FOR REAL MY GOD!!

This girl is going to ask production if they send Elissa home HA HA Who in gods name does this girl think she is??? I can't wait for her to be out that door and not make it to jury either because if they don't get rid of Amanda soon she is a thorn in ones side IMO

Well updates from Jokers enjoy everyone

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

===================

 Updates before 4:36 PM BBT...
4:34 PMElissa still thinks Andy was making fun of her religion. Elissa: "Don't flatter yourself. You don't mean anything to me. Anything."
4:25 PMHOH Lockdown NT
4:25 PMElissa to Amanda: I feel like I can't even read my Bible because Andy made me feel like he disrespected my religion. NT
4:25 PMElissa still going on about how Andy and McCrae offended her regarding her religion about half an hour ago. She threatened to selfevict over it, and she said she was going to talk to production and immediately the feed went to fish. As soon as the feed came back, the first thing we hear is Elissa: "Everything that's happened to me in my life is because I'm a good person".
4:24 PM4:20 pm camera 1 > Elissa in HOH bathroom shower with Amanda saying she is going to ask production to send her home NT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...