Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Amanda Yelling Contest Show show show show :))

I just don't get this girl at all sorry if anyone does like her I just don't like her at all anymore due to her being so bossy and thinking she is in control of everyone in that house! Does she not realize that sooner or later she would be up on the block I mean almost everyone in the house but Andy and Judd I believe are the only two in the house now who have not been put up yet.. OR McCrae he has not either been put up..

I guess some kind of yelling match is going on and here is some updates from Jokers I Just seen and heard from another group that Spencer and Amanda are having a heated argument hmmm

Happy Reading all

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

===========================

1:16 PMSpencer telling Amanda they are saying the same thing over and over. That she will be fine (on Thurs) NT
1:14 PMAmanda telling Spencer he is funny and likes playing with him, but he is playing with someone she doesn't like. Spencer says he is Less...
not the MVP. Amanda saying by aligning with him makes you a threat to me. This is a big eviction and who knows who is going to go and the votes will show, I was never plotting or scheming against you. Elissa asks who do you think is the MVP. Spencer says it is either America or you, then he brings up McCrae lying about it. He says maybe if you can get it again you can do the dirty work which Amanda takes the wrong way (what do you mean, put me up?) Elissa saying it was 185% I didn't put Amanda up and how Howard is ignoring her since last week and won't look at her, if she comes in the room he leaves. Spencer says I don't know what game he is playing. Amanda saying then why are you protecting him.
1:09 PMAmanda saying if there are no votes against me, then there are more targets than you for me. If there are NO votes against methen I would not put you up if I win HOH next week.
1:08 PMHelen telling Spencer the target has always been Howard, not you. Amanda saying if you went along with us you would make it there.Helen telling him she wants him here, after he is gone you can play with us if you want that. Spencer says respect my emotional attachment to Howard. Helen saying I want to help make your dream come true.
1:06 PMSpencer just called McCrae out about the Moving Company & how he approached McCrae/Howard so that they vote Elissa out & he didn't (Long Post, Read More...)
even know that McCrae has flipped at that point. Helen asked McCrae is it true and he says yes. Amanda tries to steer the question away from McCrae but Spencer tells Amanda to let him talk. Spencer tells Amanda that McCrae was part of the moving company too but Howard and Spencer came out looking as idiots and taking all the blame for it but McCrae came out smelling like a rose which doesn't make sense.

Spencer tells Amanda that he is tired of her crap all the time. The conversation was heated the whole time & Amanda keeps saying well-by the time the vote comes out on Thursday-then she will know who her new targets will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...