Monday, July 29, 2013

For something completely different TV SHOW remember this one ???

I do because I watched it every week when it was on and sometimes to this day find myself watching reruns of the show on tv now lol! This is Little House On The Prairie loved the show still do even read Alison Arngrim's book really good book btw to The Confessions of a Prairie B*tch yes the B word ha ha

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/house-prairie-alison-arngrim-cast-now/story?id=10953217


Happy Reading all hope your day or evening goes great!!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...