Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big Brother Tonights show hmmm

Well he is going to go with blazing was that right? Come on Jeremy I am sorry kid but your days in the Big Brother house is about to end and then  your girlfriend I am sure will be following shortly after then Aaryn since CBS will not remove those who made racists comments and will not stop they have to keep it going though this week since Helen won HOH I think it has slowed down some not sure...

Who do you think will be evicted tomorrow night from Big Brother Jeremy,Spencer or Aaryn? I believe Jeremy will be voted out tomorrow night JMO

Off for now folks have a great day

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...