Saturday, July 20, 2013

Elissa is acting strange and why?

Everyone in the house seems concerned and some getting upset with Elissa about something not even sure myself even after reading this email I got of the conversations in the house from this morning or so..

Well it seems Elissa is maybe losing it not sure or she is to act a certain way for so many hours and then gets rewarded or something not sure..

Anyhow, if these idiots sorry back door her I will be so mad because there concern should be Aaryn and getting her out of the house...

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
------------------------------------------------------

Sat 9:27 AM BBT Judd and Elissa talking in front of SR and she is
making NO sense! Judd tells her to quit talking that way she is
freaking him out Judd says this is serious you have to take it
serious. Elissa tells him not to be mean, but y'all don' have
children. He says she is not making any sense. She says it is a twist
and expect the unexpected.

Sat 9:29 AM BBT Judd trying to get Elissa to be honest with him. She
continues to joke and laugh and even says "I'm not Rachel's sister" He
wants her to take the discussion seriously and she continues to laugh.
Judd says "This is *****". Judd asks her in front of Mc/Andy/Am if
there's something she knows they don't. Elissa replies "they tell me
everything". Judd is getting aggravated with her and asks why she's
treating him this way

Sat 9:30 AM BBT Judd and Elissa both walk into the open bedroom and he
just stares at her and says you are acting weird. (she is) Now she is
telling him she knows everything and helps produce the show. Judd says
I don't know why you are acting hateful to me right now. She says I
love you to death. He says when I ask you something you just smile.
She said she is excited to find out what is going to happen.

Sat 9:30 AM BBT Judd to Elissa "I thought we were tighter than that"

Sat 9:35 AM BBT Judd to McC and AM "She's f**g pissing me off"
referring to Elissa complaining that she won't give a normal, serious
answer. Says he told her he may have to backdoor her.

Sat 9:37 AM BBT Judd asked Andy if he heard his convo with Elissa, she
has been acting weird since last night. Andy agrees.

Sat 9:38 AM BBT Judd asked Andy if it is too late to back door Elissa,
Andy said no.

Sat 9:40 AM BBT Judd tells Spencer if Aaryn takes herself off he will
backdoor Elissa b/c she's not taking things serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...