Monday, July 29, 2013

Veto Meeting over and now its the Amanda MELTDOWN SHOW HA HA LOVING IT !!

Yes I am loving she is having a meltdown like she thought she would never get put up on the block for REAL???? I mean everyone almost everyone goes up on the block at one point and someone has to leave and now this year with it being three people its sorta unavoidable IMO but hey what do I know maybe more than they do :)

Oh yes forgot Spencer took himself off the block then leaving Candice now who was put up in his place to bad Aaryn did not put up McCrae it would of made it so fun 

Well link to that meltdown right here enjoy reading happy reading I should say because I loved it :))

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-amanda-meltdown-continues-photo-gallery/

Have a great day or evening everyone where ever in the world you maybe

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...