Sunday, July 7, 2013

Big Brother Sunday July 14th,2013

Watching Big Brother tonight and listening to Aaryn and her voice just makes me sick I have never felt that towards anyone in my life watching this show in the years I have watched Big Brother!! I can't believe she put Helen up in the have not and just being this selfish ignorant self ..

Aaryn needs to be removed from the house I don't know why Big Brother and CBS has DONE Nothing about this but we shall see maybe next week we can watch her leave..

Well thats all for now folks see you all later have a great day!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...