Saturday, July 13, 2013

Big Brother updates MVP and Comments from Candices Mom

"Well we can't say its been dull in this house this season at all but so sad it has to be like it is with all the racists slurs and comments.. Of course our MVP player this week and winner is Elissa and some are saying its rigged and it could be but it also could be fare game to who knows.. Most things in the Big Brother game is rigged one way or another as its not a real secret at all ....

Here is a link to the MVP on the CBS site for you all to take a look at if so wanting to.. 

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-spoilers-week-3-mvp/


Also here is the story and link to about Candice mom comments to TMZ and I am so with her mom what she said but thing is I doubt anyone will actually boycott not watching Big Brother or it may what do you think on that? I mean people still show up at the live show each week with Julie Chen so who knows what will happen only time will tell us that..

So without further ado here is the link and story and the person who shared it on her yahoo group that I am part of big brother group... I will share that link as well..

Happy reading all and thanks for reading my blog this is something I have been so committed to since starting and a way to share what I Think about some of the shows we watch since I will do more than just Big Brother but right now its been mainly so.. I will be doing most  other shows as you seen and more.."
Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bbhouse/
 ============================================

CANDICE FROM 'BIG BROTHER'
Mom Furious at Aaryn
SHE'S A RACIST DEVIL

EXCLUSIVE
0712_candice_aaryn_article_cbs The mother of the female African-American houseguest on "Big Brother" says she's seen ENOUGH racism on the show ... and her church is so fed up with the bigotry, they're calling for a BOYCOTT.

TMZ spoke with Candice Stewart's mother Hazel ... who tells us it "hurts" to watch a disgusting racist like Aaryn direct her bigoted hatred speak at her daughter.

"She's a devil," Hazel says. "She's mean and a racist."

As we previously reported, Aaryn's been on a racist tear in the house -- most recently mocking Candice by speaking in a super-racist "black voice" that would probably make the KKK blush.

Hazel says her family church has also become concerned ... saying, "They will no longer watch 'Big Brother' anymore because of the racism. The community thinks Candice is being bullied."

"If I would have known this is the way the show would turn out, I would have convinced Candice not to go."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2YvyHIiVN
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...