Monday, July 22, 2013

The Amanda and McC gig is up ha ha !!

Okay could not help myself by that intro to the post now lol! But it seems there numbers for those two have gone BYE BYE which is about time sorry but I want Amanda out soon she is annoying I did like her at one point but she is playing to hard,pushy and tries to tell others what to do and how to play "there game" which is to much for me..

Anyhow here is some updates from Jokers for you all

Enjoy have a great day or night all where ever you are in the world

Kimberl
TV Reality Mom

Who btw lives in Iowa yes corn country lol! Not born here just lives here from Minnesota born raised... Moved from Minnesota when I was 12 lived in AZ,CA, NV for over 26 yrs then one day looked at my hubby and said " I want to move back home to the Midwest" so here we are.. My California hubby where he he is from born and raised loves it here always says " If he ever sees another palm tree it will be to soon" ha ha!

Just thought id share abit of who I am with you folks

Thank you to those of you who read my blog and who are following my blog thank you so much and I do appreciate it very much

=========================

 Updates before 2:36 PM BBT...
2:14 PMHoward tells Spen that Amanda/McCrae are being super nice to ppl now that their bluff was called and they don't have the numbers. NT
2:00 PMRest of the HG appear to be in or around the pool just chit-chatting, no game talk right now. NT
1:58 PMHoward & Candice are laying in the hammock, just chit-chat. NT
1:57 PMGinamarie & Judd still in HOH room, Judd is listening to music & GM is napping. NT
1:43 PMGeneral chit-chat, most house guests around pool NT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...