Saturday, July 20, 2013

Girl Power Candice YOU GO GIRL LOL

Something is going to fly here soon here the house just got another update from Jokers of course

Enjoy everyone

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

======================

6:46 PME (to C) said the only people she thinks could have MVP are Judd, Spencer, Howard or Candi. Asks Candi if it was her. Candi said (Long Post, Read More...)
if I had it, I'd have put up the 3 girls and we'd have a fun week.
FISH
E says Aaryn swore it wasn't her. C said I don't think it was her, nor Kaitlin.
C says I don't know why anyone wants to mess with Howie b/c he joined an alliance with 5 others and he's taking all the heat.
E has C look her in the face that she isn't MVP this week, didn't nominate myself, and they tried to bully me to put Howie up last week. Previously, they waited for me to come out of DR to for the nom and they didn't this week.
C says this is the wrong week to F with me. We're getting out the girl who flipped my bed & said racially derogatory thaings. Don't F with me this week. I wanna know why she's telling Aary she's not going home>
E You wanna ask her? C: Yeah Let's go. ((On way to HOH) 
 
 http://www.jokersupdates.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...