Friday, July 12, 2013

Vote for your favorite MVP Big Brother!

Hey everyone don't forget to vote for your favorite MVP for Big Brother this week & I already did mine and hope you all do the same to! I will add a link to the CBS site where you can vote and check out more Big Brother on there to.. I will also be adding some more links and stories of whats happening in the house and if I forget anything remind me and I will make an effort to do what it is that I said I am and forgot to do..

Thanks everyone for reading my blog I do so appreciate it very much hope your enjoying it and more of my content will be more of my own though when I find stuff I will post it here to but will also remind myself to add the link to that site of where I got it..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...