Sunday, July 14, 2013

Big Brother Helen nominations show tonight

Tonights show was probably the BEST because the alliance of the mean young people is slowly being picked out of the house! I am so happy Helen won HOH and she is not a have not this week either.. I feel for Judd though being a have not  but I wanted Katilin and Aaryn and them to be have nots and get a taste of it..

Well I could not stand listening to Ginamarie crying a river MY GOSH I wanted to take some duck tape and put it over her mouth LOL!! My heart went out to Candice though and I felt for her and I don't blame her for not accepting Aaryn's I am sorry for being mean even though she said accepted she did not accept her I am sorry.. I would not of at all because she was not meaning it and she is a mean young woman IMO Aaryn is that is..

Have a great day all see you later

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...