Saturday, July 20, 2013

BB Surprise as always geesh

I can't believe and did not see this coming by a mile at all! But this is what happen in the results of America Voting for the third nomination and some how people voted Elissa WHY ?? I mean did they want to or did they think they were voting for her to be MVP ??

Well I hope she wins POV takes herself off so they can put up Ginamarie

Have a great day all

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
-------------------------------------------

Sat 11:16 AM BBT Judd with Helen/Elissa says to use POV on Elissa if
she wins so they can find out who would go up instead.

Sat 11:17 AM BBT Judd apologizes to Elissa for being mad at her earlier.

Sat 11:22 AM BBT Aaryn is swearing on her jewelry she didn't nom
Elissa. "I haven't lied yet, why would I start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...