Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HOH First blog

Here is the first blog from our first HOH of the Big Brother house.. Enjoy everyone and have a great day!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
===================

HOH BLOG: MCCRAE

POSTED ON JUL 2, 2013 12:00PM
Where do I start? This has been an absolutely amazing experience thus far. Being in this house has put this whole show into perspective. Everyone is cutting deals and whispering to each other and it's really tough to keep up with it all. I know I'm a paranoid bastard but hopefully that can actually keep me on top of the game and not let the game get on top of me. And if the game does get on top of me hopefully I can blow up in a way that will be entertaining to all you fine folks.

Coming into this game I thought I was going to lay low and be a weak player. In my everyday life I usually am the weakling. I would have never thought that I would be able to hold onto a "popsicle" for as long as I did and win HOH right out of the gates. I'm still not sure why I even wanted to win the first HOH but as soon as I saw popsicles, I knew that the stars had aligned and dame fate wanted me to win. Whether or not this will help my game, only time will tell….

And then came the Elissa revelation. Judd pointed it out to me and I had no idea before that. Being a super fan, It was a super exciting prospect to be playing with the sister of one of the most notorious players in the game. And at the same time, It equally scared me. I knew that I wanted to be in her good graces and keep her close to me.

I'm just trying to take things day by day here and keep my head from going wacky, which is what I know you all want to see…not yet….but probably soon lol. Who would think a lowly pizza boy from the small town of St. Francis, MN could come to the BB house and shake stuff up. I've been having an awesome time and I don't want it to end yet.

I also want to send all my love and thoughts with the Olson Family, Kim, Tim, and Morgan, as well as all my friends at the house away from this house. I know you guys are tearing me apart back home but I'm trying my best. Thanks to BB for giving me this opportunity and I couldn't be grateful enough. And to everyone else, I hope you are enjoying the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...