Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Big Brother Eviction night

Who will be evicted and who do you want out of the house? Id like to see David go OR Jessie to be honest but id really like to see Aarryn GONE to and few others after those nasty remarks made in there about Helen and Candice and Howard as well as Andy makes me sick  people like that are still in that house who remarked meanly towards Howard and Andy and Helen and Candice who all four of them I Like so far.. I think Nick as annoying as he is growing on me go figure ha ha but I do like McCrae he if funny good kid IMO..

Well tell me who want out of the house tonight?

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...