Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Aaryn Big Brother house-guest thinks everything is funny!


Jeremy talks about being in trouble & having to apologize in the BR. Aaryn thinks it's absolutely hilarious & reenacts what happened since Jeremy isn't supposed to be talking about it to the other HGs.

=========

This girl is pathetic and CBS really needs to do something about it because in the years I Have been watching this show I've seen allot of stupid things happen in the house and dangerous things and they took action but NOTHING like this with the racial slurs have I ever seen or heard anything like this!!

She needs some help IMO

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...