Sunday, September 1, 2013

THANK YOU GM AWESOME SPEECH AND NOMINATIONS!!

I was so proud of that girl that I to even cried at one point yes me lol but as I have said she is starting to grow on me... I have seen a change in that girl and I hope maybe she has grown from the remarks and not so great things she did at the beginning of the game by her comments..

I wan to see her and Elissa final two that is my wish for this game now and I can see them both possibly making it that far to hoping..

So yes the nominations were McCrae and Amanda but we all know who won the POV and he will most likely from what I am reading is use the POV On himself though Judd don't know why id like to whack that boy across the head ha ha why in gods name he wants him to use it on Amanda they want HER OUT all of America wants her out at least I know I do!

That will be all for now folks have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live its night time here where I am so I am off to dream land

Goodnight and good morning or afternoon or evening :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...