Thursday, September 26, 2013

Survivor & first to go ! I was so bumbed :(

My heart went out to Rupert's wife last night she held herself strong though and Rupert is a good guy IMO to do what he did for her so she could play the game now that is a true loyal and loving husband IMO!

It was sad to see Rupert go and to be the first to go then they voted out Rachel last night well you know I hope when she comes back into the game she tears some of those who voted her out UP :))

I think some of the guys are being IDIOTS JMO now but one in most right now who said he wants to change?? I have seen it briefly but Colton Colton Colton come on was some of that acting or was that for real ? I hope the rest of the game you show that you can be a true young man and play the game but don't act like you did last time please!

So on that note I will chat more later thanks for reading hope your day or evening goes great where ever in the world you may live :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...