Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Finale Night is upon us & then its time for SURVIVOR !

Another season of Big Brother IMO DOWN THE DRAIN! This was the worst season in the history of the show IMO and that is saying it lightly to ... The only person worth watching was Elissa and maybe Helen to and okay Jessie and Candice,Howard are just the few I can think of that worth watching and I wish were in the finale 3 instead the rat fink Andy who btw lost his job found out yesterday on a post I read..

The other creep from I don't know where Spencer and then there is Ginamarie who was not perfect either said some mean things at the beginning and from what I am reading is still saying some mean things about some of the players who were in the house..

If anyone of the three win who are left I hope its GM to be honest Andy does not deserve to win and neither does Spencer but I hope at least the final two are GM and Spencer and I say that because the rat will not win anything but what they give the house-guests for being on the show and how long they are on..

Anyhow, my next venture will be Survivor folks and I CAN'T WAIT for this season though its returning players there are some I do like so we will give this a chance and watch it through..

Have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live where I am right now its cloudy and been raining loving it to :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...