Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Survivor I am ready for tonights episode are you!!??

I am so ready for tonights episode can't wait heard and seen from previews that Colton who said he was going to "change" did not last long how sad is that! I did in some ways knew it would not last long or its production telling him to act up as we all know Big Brother liked to do it so why not all the reality series right? JMO but hey maybe its the guys nature to be like that who knows really we shall see maybe its an act but I doubt it to if you're doubting that thought as well :)

Sorry I have not posted in a week or so everyone been so busy with my son who got a new bed finally a specially made one for him and his special needs and could not be happier about it.. I will try to catch up and post a bit more just know I do check on here daily so I am here even if I don't post... Thank you to all who reads my blog and I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do doing this blog!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...