Friday, September 6, 2013

AMANDA FINALLY WALKED OUT THAT DOOR YEA YIPPY!!

Amanda finally WALKED OUT THAT DOOR!! My god she should of been gone days weeks ago IMO she should not of been in the game this long IMO but she did and she finally did leave.. I loved the reaction of the crowd in the studio ha ha she sorta got that half applause and boos that Aaryn got..

Oh well as the song from the movie goes "Ding Dong the witch is dead Witch is dead ding dong the wicked witch is dead" ! Loved that movie always will The Wizard of Oz classic

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...