Sunday, September 15, 2013

Final Three oh why :)~ LOL!!

Well here it is folks the final three GM,The Rat Fink Snake Andy, Spencer words can't describe what I really want to say about him :) Though as one says "It is what it is" and they made it to the final three to the end of the game.. I am not sure who played the best game but if anyone wins who is the final three in the house I hope to god its GM who wins I will cry if they give it to Andy & Spencer well I hope he goes with GM if she wins this final HOH on Wed night finale night..

After this I will probably post a few more times about Big Brother then I will focus on my other favorite all time game SURVIVOR! Hope this one turns out better than Big Brother did this season my god something has to be better than what we went through this summer with Big Brother though it kept us all watching mainly I Know me it did why not sure but I guess to find  out what happens each week is what did it I am sure for me anyhow..

Off for now have a wonderful day or evening folks where ever in the world you may live!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...